Sunday, January 6, 2008

We meet again!

Greetings all!

In a few minutes, I will be departing from Forest to go to New York City. I must say, it's been hard to say goodbye to everyone: I will miss you all more than you know. The "view criew", the newly reinstated movie group, the caitlins and emma, my video game playing hanging out crowd...you are all special to me. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for each and every one of you.

Now, enough of the sappy! My dad, mom, Wes, and I will arrive in New York City sometime tonight (later than we thought)...and will probably just eat and go to bed. The rest of our time in the big apple is negotiable, so I'll fill you in after the fact. Wednesday I go to the AFS Gateway Orientation, then Thursday night I will depart from Kennedy to fly to a connecting flight in Frankfurt which will take us straight to Lisbon.

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE traveling? =)

No comments: